- University of Nevada, Reno, B.S., Business Administration, 2005
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2009
- VEGAS INC Magazine – Women to Watch
- Nevada Business Magazine - Legal Elite
- Las Vegas Business Press, Rising Stars of Business
- Nevada Business Magazine - Legal Elite, Best Up & Coming Attorneys
- Martindale-Hubbell, AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
Bar and Court Admission:
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- P. Dabney & M. Wysong, "The Death of Mandatory Arbitration in Public Work Disputes: Does Opportunity Knock for a Better Way?" Nevada Lawyer (April 2010).
- P. Dabney & M. Wysong, "Mandatory Arbitration in Nevada Public Works Disputes: Friend of Foe," Dispute Resolution Journal (2011).
AN ATTORNEY FOCUSED ON EXCELLENCE.
Ms. Mercera joined Pisanelli Bice in February of 2011 and represents clients in a variety of complex business cases. Her litigation practice is focused on commercial disputes ranging from breach of contract and fiduciary duty claims to property and construction disputes. Ms. Mercera has experience with all aspects of litigation from discovery through motion practice and trial. She also has experience in review and negotiation of construction contracts.
Ms. Mercera is an active Children’s Attorney Project volunteer, representing children in the foster care system. She is also fluent in Spanish.
During her law school career, Ms. Mercera served as the managing editor of the Nevada Law Journal and as a judicial extern to The Honorable James C. Mahan of the United States District Court for the District of Nevada. Ms. Mercera was also a member of the Society of Advocates. She is the recipient of a Scribes Award from the American Society of Legal Writers, as well as a Dean’s Award. Ms. Mercera received her undergraduate degree from the University of Nevada, Reno, where she was a Millennium Scholar.
- Represented plaintiff real estate development company in breach of contract action involving the development of a master-planned community.
- Represented slot machine manufacturer in breach of contract action.
- Represented plaintiff landlord in commercial lease dispute against solar energy development company.
- Represented real estate development company before the Southern Nevada Health District. Successfully obtained dismissal of notice of violation.
Pisanelli Bice Receives Tier One Ranking in U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” for 2017
Pisanelli Bice, PLLC | 400 S. 7th Street | Suite 300 | Las Vegas, NV 89101 | P 702-214-2100 | F 702-214-2101 | firstname.lastname@example.org
©2015 Pisanelli Bice PLLC | All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer