- Earlham College, B.A., Politics, 2004
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- Legal Aid Center for Southern Nevada, 50+ Hours of Pro Bono Service, 2016, 2017
- Legal Aid Center for Southern Nevada, 100+ Hours of Pro Bono Service, 2018
- Legal Aid Center for Southern Nevada, 300+ Hours of Pro Bono Service, 2019
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
- Howard D. McKibben Chapter of the American Inn of Court
Bar and Court Admission:
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- Author, Origins of the Veterans Treatment Court and Its Development in Nevada, 6 THE NEV. REV. 45 (2014)
- Editor, “The Nevada Civil Practice Manual, Seventh Edition,” Matthew Bender (2017)
SERVING CLIENTS WITH HONOR AND INTEGRITY
Ms. Buchwald joined Pisanelli Bice in September of 2015. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation matters.
Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Buchwald was the judicial law clerk to the Honorable Nancy Allf in Department 27 of the Eighth Judicial District Court in Las Vegas, Nevada for the 2014-2015 term. Judge Allf has a fully civil docket, including serving as a Business Court Judge.
Ms. Buchwald graduated cum laude from the University of Nevada Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law in 2014. During law school, she worked as Judicial Executive Assistant to Judge Chris Lee in North Las Vegas Justice Court. Ms. Buchwald served as an Articles Editor for the Nevada Law Journal. Her note, Origins of the Veterans Treatment Court and Its Development in Nevada was published in the Nevada Review. She also participated in the Partners in Pro Bono program with the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, working with licensed attorneys to provide representation to those in need.
Pisanelli Bice Receives Tier One Rankings in U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” for 2020
Pisanelli Bice, PLLC | 400 S. 7th Street | Suite 300 | Las Vegas, NV 89101 | P 702-214-2100 | F 702-214-2101 | email@example.com
©2020 Pisanelli Bice PLLC | All Rights Reserved | Disclaimer