- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, B.S. with distinction, 1987
- Boston University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 1990
- Best Lawyers in United States, 2013 Lawyer of the Year, Las Vegas Litigation - Real Estate
- American Lawyer Media- Martindale-Hubbell, 2013 Top Rated Lawyer - Health Care
- Best Lawyers in United States, Commercial Litigation
- Best Lawyers in United States, Litigation - Construction
- Best Lawyers in United States, Litigation - Real Estate
- Chambers USA, United States Leading Business Lawyers
- Nevada Super Lawyers
- Mountain States Super Lawyers
- Benchmark: America's Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys
- Nevada Business Magazine: Legal Elite
- Martindale-Hubbell, Preeminent Peer Review Rating
Bar and Court Admissions:
- American Bar Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- Maricopa County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- State Bar of Arizona
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona
- U.S. Supreme Court
Mr. Pisanelli is the co-founder of Pisanelli Bice, PLLC, a firm focused primarily on commercial litigation. Prior to forming Pisanelli Bice in 2010, Mr. Pisanelli was the co-chair of his prior firm's litigation group, where he oversaw 80 litigators across the United States, all the while managing his own thriving practice.
Mr. Pisanelli is at home in the courtroom. He has tried and prosecuted numerous cases to judgment in both federal and state court, and frequently appears before the Eighth Judicial District Court's specialty business court judges. He is a go-to litigator for high-profile and intense disputes, and is always able and prepared to skillfully advocate for his clients' interests when needed, be it an emergency injunction or lengthy jury trial. While skilled in a broad range of legal matters, he has particular experience in large and complex commercial litigation, defamation, construction, and health care disputes. Having grown up in Las Vegas, he takes pride in the fact that he has represented and continues to represent many of Nevada's largest gaming companies. Both in and outside of gaming, Mr. Pisanelli provides services to clients ranging from Fortune 500 companies to single entity developers and entrepreneurs.
Mr. Pisanelli's construction practice and experience goes beyond the courtroom setting. In addition to providing the litigation counsel for which he is known, he also provides transactional counsel and advice to his construction clients, which include major hotel properties, institutional home builders, commercial developers, design professionals, and subcontractors. Mr. Pisanelli's representation starts with negotiating and preparing construction contracts and development agreements and, if need be, continues through litigation and dispute resolution.
Mr. Pisanelli also serves as a faculty member for the National Institute for Trial Advocacy, and serves on the Advisory Board for a national banking system. Recently, Mr. Pisanelli was recognized as "Lawyer of the Year, Las Vegas Litigation - Real Estate" in U.S. News and World Report's Best Lawyers in United States, and as the "2013 Top Rated Lawyer in Health Care" by American Lawyer Media and Martindale-Hubbell.