- Boston University, B.A., Psychology/Sociology, cum laude, 2001
- Temple University School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2006
- Super Lawyers: Mountain States Rising Star
- Nevada Business Magazine: Southern Nevada's Top 100 Attorneys
- Nevada Business Magazine: Best Up & Coming Attorneys
- Nevada Business Magazine: Legal Elite
Bar and Court Admissions:
- Clark County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Howard D. McKibben Inn of Court
- Founding Member of the Animal Law Section of the State Bar of Nevada
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- J. Braster, "Expert Testimony in the Wake of Hallmark
and Higgs - Has the Supreme Court of Nevada Adopted
Daubert?," Communiqué (January 2011).
- J. Naylor & J. Braster, Chapter 32: Nevada Bond
and Lien Law, (2010).
- Jennifer Braster and Nathan Sosa, Animal Law Legislative Update 2011 Webinar CLE
Prior to joining Pisanelli Bice in October of 2011, Ms. Braster worked as a commercial litigator at one of the largest law firms in Las Vegas, Lionel Sawyer & Collins.
Ms. Braster argues a wide range of motions in state and federal court and has both first-chair and second-chair trial experience. She represents clients in a variety of business conflicts and in both property and construction disputes.
While attending law school at Temple University, Ms. Braster served as managing editor of the Temple International and Comparative Law Journal. She interned with Temple University's Legal Aid Office, representing clients in custody and child support matters. She also served as a law clerk for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Regional Counsel in Philadelphia. Ms. Braster earned undergraduate degrees from Boston University in psychology and sociology, graduating cum laude.